What Happens Once You Become a CSM Ambassador?
Let us know how you’re interested in helping and how much time you can volunteer, by returning the CSM Ambassador Contact Sheet. We will work with you to coordinate a plan and get you any materials you need.
Being a CSM Ambassador can be structured–such as you contacting people based on lists we provide to you, or unstructured–with you informally but prayerfully promoting CSM in your own way. You determine your ability to help based on your schedule. All are needed! All are welcome!
PLEASE NOTE: We seek your contact information so we can best answer your questions, provide you with materials, and guide you. This will also allow us to reach out to you if a particular need arises in your area, if you are open to assisting in that manner. Of course, we also want to properly acknowledge and thank you for your service. However, if you prefer to be an anonymous CSM Ambassador, know that we are grateful for your assistance, and you will remain in our prayers.
Upon receipt of your CSM Ambassador Contact Sheet, we will mail or email you a CSM Ambassador Toolkit, which includes the following items:
- CSM 2019 Flyers (hard copy and/or electronic version) with camp session dates and details, and other helpful information such as financial aid
- CSM Parish Bulletin “Blurbs” (hard copy and/or electronic version) to share with your parish and school, giving brief details to include in newsletters, etc.
- CSM Mission, Talking Points, and Testimonials to assist you with answering questions
- CSM Location and Directions
- CSM Grounds and Facilities
- CSM Video Link
- CSM Staff Bios
- CSM promotional items such as pens, notepads, magnets, and more!
NOTE: Most of these items can also be found by clicking here for our CSM Ambassador Toolkit link.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan Klemm at 248-822-8199 or Jan@CampSanctaMaria.org. Thank you again for your prayerful consideration, and God bless you!